East Stroudsburg University’s baseball camp is developmental in nature, as players receive high quality instruction and guidance to improve their skills. Players gain exposure to a college atmosphere working with informative coaches who will give feedback on campers’ technique and game strategies. Also, players will receive valuable advice on their skill level, including radar gun speed, running time, and athletic recruitment.
- Cover every aspect of offensive baseball: Hitting Mechanics, Hitting Stations, Bunt Drills, Live Hitting, and Base Running.
- Cover every aspect of defensive baseball: Pitching Mechanics, Fielding Mechanics, Throwing Mechanics, OF Play, Bunt Coverage
- Play teaching baseball games in the afternoon to put newly acquired skills in action.
- One coach for every 10 campers
- Camp T-shirt
- College Level Instruction
- Indoor facility in event of rain
- All-you-can-eat lunch @ ESU Dining
- Swimming in indoor pool
- ESU Head Coach
- PSAC Champions 2013
- PSAC East 2010 Coach of the Year
- Most wins in 5 year span in program history
- 4th on all-time win list
- Over 20+ years experience running camps
- 3 players drafted in last 5 years
- Fastest coach to 100 career wins in ESU history
- Camp Co-director and Head Assistant Coach
- and Pitching Coach: Bob Shebelsky
- Pitching Coach and Bench Coach
- Knowledgeable in every aspect of the game including pitching and catching
Campers dine in Dansbury Commons, the university student dining room. Nutritious allyou-can-eat meals are served, with salad and dessert bars.
ESU does not provide individuals with medical insurance. Each camper must provide their own medical insurance plan. ESU is not responsible for paying medical deductibles or hospital costs for any camper.
REFUND / CANCELLATION POLICY
For each week of camp and for each camper a non-refundable, non-transferable $100.00 processing/holding fee is required. All online registrations fees are non-refundable.
All refund requests must be in writing (email is accepted) and submitted to the East Stroudsburg University Office of Conference Services.
- Refund requests made 10 weeks prior to the start of a camp will be refunded minus a $15 processing fee.
- Refund requests after that time are subject to the $100 non-refundable deposit.
- Requests must be made no later than two weeks after the camp ends.
- Any requests made after this date will not be disregarded (mitigating circumstances will be considered).
- Campers who leave during the week due to injury or illness will receive a pro-rated refund based on the number of days that services were rendered (minus the $100 deposit).
- Camp participants who must cancel their registrations due to injuries (inside 10 weeks of camp) must supply an appropriate medical note from a doctor or hospital indicating reason for cancellation.
- No refunds will be given to campers who are sent home for disciplinary reasons.
Please note that refunds will not be issued without written confirmation from parent or guardian, stating that the camper’s parent/guardian is aware of ESU Warrior Camps refund policy and they understand that the processing/holding fee amount and all online registration fees are non-refundable.
The refund request may be emailed (email@example.com) or faxed (570-422-3918) note in the subject line “Camp Cancellation” and make sure to include camper name, camp name, camp dates and payment method (online, check, or money order).
In the event that a Warrior Sports Camp is cancelled due to low enrollment a full refund will be issued.
Please allow six to eight weeks for processing of any refunds.