For 25 years, ESU for Kids has been offering a wide variety of courses designed for children ages 6-18. Experienced, professional instructors are eager to teach and challenge each student. ESU for Kids delivers affordable learning and memorable experience.
ESU for Kids promises to be even better in 2016. Children can enroll in one hour-long, fifteen-day course, two hour long, fifteen-day courses, or up to seven hour-long courses per day. As always, the more courses a student enrolls in, the greater the discount! Additional discounts are available for enrolling more than one child.
It's educational summer fun you can't find anywhere else-it's ESU for Kids!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Students are encouraged to bring lunches or snacks. They may eat during their courses or during the 10 minute breaks between courses.
- Bathroom breaks take place during and between courses.
- Students may not bring relatives or friends with them to their courses unless the relatives or friends are enrolled at ESU for Kids through the Office of Conference Services.
- To reserve your child’s course(s), a deposit of $150 is due by Friday, June 10, which is one month before the first day of classes.
- Please plan ahead to attend the ESU for Kids graduation ceremony on the program's last day -- Friday, July 29 from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Students will need to arrive at Stroud Hall by 10:15 a.m. for set-up. They will receive their certificates from each course! NO REGULAR COURSES WILL BE HELD ON THIS FINAL DAY.
- Register by Tuesday, May 24 to make sure you get the best selection of 3-week courses! Courses with low enrollment may be cancelled…so don’t wait! Should this occur, you will be notified as soon as possible and be able to choose from alternate courses that are being conducted.
WHERE DOES ESU FOR KIDS TAKE PLACE?
All courses are held on ESU campus in Stroud Hall. Take Prospect Street into College Circle — this is a temporary place to park for a maximum of five minutes.
Read signs carefully in ESU parking lots if you need long-term parking for visitors. Students may be dropped off 10 minutes prior to their first course. They must be picked up immediately after their last course. All students are constantly supervised.
WHEN DOES ESU FOR KIDS START?
ESU for Kids runs Mondays through Fridays from July 11 through July 29, 2016. Each course is 3-weeks long (15 days total). Different courses are offered throughout the day from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
DISCOUNT FOR ENROLLING MORE THAN ONE CHILD:
Families enrolling more than one child per family will receive a $20 discount per 3-week course for each additional child.
- For example, two children each enroll in a 3-week course. The first child pays $150; the second child pays only $130 for a course.
TESTIMONIALS ABOUT ESU FOR KIDS
“The classes are entertaining and engaging. They are enjoyable and stimulating.”
“This is a great program for building socialization skills, esteem, and independence.”
“The topics of the classes are not offered anywhere else and are exactly what my son is interested in. They were more than just something to do, they offered him challenges and problem solving within a topic that he loves. A win-win!”
“I was very impressed with the amount of knowledge my daughter gained in such a short time.”
“My son never got bored!”
“All the staff members I saw were very friendly and helpful. I liked seeing them greet the kids by name.
“The program was organized. I felt confident leaving my child in their care.”
“My child enjoys going to the program and I’m happy she had something to do for the summer that was educational.”
“Overall my daughter loves ESU for Kids and she is looking forward to coming next year. She says that it’s the best camp ever. She jumps from camp to camp all summer long so she pretty much knows all of the camps around the area.”
“My son was extremely satisfied with the ESU for Kids experience. He says that he can’t wait to come back next year and he will be telling all of his friends to join also. I can’t stress enough how pleased we were with the program.”
ESU For Kids activities are not officially approved by the East Stroudsburg Area School District, Pocono Mountain School District, or the Stroudsburg Area School District and are not necessarily endorsed or supported by these school districts. Permission to distribute this information is provided as a service to students.
For More Information Office of Camps and Conferences 570-422-3061