Participants of East Stroudsburg University Warrior Football Camp get the finest football instruction available while having fun at the same time. Under the guidance of our superior football coaching staff, unique lectures, demonstrations, and drill sessions are presented daily in all aspects of football. Campers may utilize the same athletic facilities that some of the top ESU Division II players have used.
- Grades 9 – 12
- Motivational and goal setting talks
- Team-building experiences
- One coach for every 10-12 campers
- Video and video analysis
- Concessions available at all times
- College search talk (optional)
- Focus on team skills
- Instruction by college and high school coaches
- Individual player evaluation
- Access to weight room and pool
- Recreation rooms
- 24-hour on-campus police coverage
- All-you-can-eat meals
- Experience living in University Residence Halls
- Fun-filled experiences
- Check-in: Sunday 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Checkout: Wednesday 8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Camp Director and Head Football Coach at
- East Stroudsburg University
- One of the most successful active NCAA
- Division II college football coaches in the nation
- Camp Co-Director and Offensive Coordinator of East Stroudsburg University
- Offensive Line Coach, Recruiting Coordinator
7:30 a.m. Rise and shine
7:45 a.m. Breakfast
8:45 a.m. Morning lecture huddle
9:15 a.m. Morning practice session
11:00 a.m. Free time
12:00 p.m. Lunch
12:45 p.m. Rest period and evaluation
2:15 p.m. Afternoon lecture huddle
2:45 p.m. Afternoon practice session
4:30 p.m. Swim/free time
5:00 p.m. Dinner
7:00 p.m. Practice session
8:00 p.m. Swim/free time
9:00 p.m. Evening program (video, discussions, etc.)
11:00 p.m. Lights out
Campers dine in Dansbury Commons, the university student dining room. Nutritious allyou-can-eat meals are served, with salad and dessert bars.
ESU does not provide individuals with medical insurance. Each camper must provide their own medical insurance plan. ESU is not responsible for paying medical deductibles or hospital costs for any camper.
REFUND / CANCELLATION POLICY
For each week of camp and for each camper a non-refundable, non-transferable $100.00 processing/holding fee is required. All online registrations fees are non-refundable.
All refund requests must be in writing (email is accepted) and submitted to the East Stroudsburg University Office of Conference Services.
- Refund requests made 10 weeks prior to the start of a camp will be refunded minus a $15 processing fee.
- Refund requests after that time are subject to the $100 non-refundable deposit.
- Requests must be made no later than two weeks after the camp ends.
- Any requests made after this date will not be disregarded (mitigating circumstances will be considered).
- Campers who leave during the week due to injury or illness will receive a pro-rated refund based on the number of days that services were rendered (minus the $100 deposit).
- Camp participants who must cancel their registrations due to injuries (inside 10 weeks of camp) must supply an appropriate medical note from a doctor or hospital indicating reason for cancellation.
- No refunds will be given to campers who are sent home for disciplinary reasons.
Please note that refunds will not be issued without written confirmation from parent or guardian, stating that the camper’s parent/guardian is aware of ESU Warrior Camps refund policy and they understand that the processing/holding fee amount and all online registration fees are non-refundable.
The refund request may be emailed (email@example.com) or faxed (570-422-3918) note in the subject line “Camp Cancellation” and make sure to include camper name, camp name, camp dates and payment method (online, check, or money order).
In the event that a Warrior Sports Camp is cancelled due to low enrollment a full refund will be issued.
Please allow six to eight weeks for processing of any refunds.