Learn the latest skills, techniques, and concepts of the game, as well as strength, speed and footwork training. Goalies will have their own training sessions with collegiate coaches and players. If you want to take the next step in your game, then join us this summer in the beautiful Pocono Mountains.
- Lacrosse is supposed to be fun! Our camp know that, and shows that – ask any previous camper.
- Fast paced instructional sessions. A lot of learning that isn’t boring.
- Adventure sessions. Explore the Poconos Mountains in a safe group. Lax life goes beyond the field.
- Air conditioning in ESU’s top of the line dorms
- Creative small sided games that let you apply what you just learned.
- You’ll receive instruction from college coaches and colleges players.
- All you can eat meals at the ESU Dining hall.
- Lax out to music at every session
- Creative and fun stick work drills you can do on your own after you leave camp.
- Upbeat environment with counselors and coaches who love lax.
- Ages 9-18 accepted
- Xeni Barakos is a former All-PSAC defender for the Warriors as she enters her first season as head coach of the ESU women’s lacrosse program during the 2016 season. She was formerly an assistant coach at Millersville (2015) and Albright College (2013 & 2014).
- In addition to her collegiate coaching experience, Barakos worked as director of girls’ lacrosse at Body Zone Sports and Wellness Complex in Wyomissing following her graduation from ESU. She is also program director of LANCO Elite Lacrosse Club in Lancaster.
Campers dine in Dansbury Commons, the university student dining room. Nutritious allyou-can-eat meals are served, with salad and dessert bars.
ESU does not provide individuals with medical insurance. Each camper must provide their own medical insurance plan. ESU is not responsible for paying medical deductibles or hospital costs for any camper.
REFUND / CANCELLATION POLICY
For each week of camp and for each camper a non-refundable, non-transferable $100.00 processing/holding fee is required. All online registrations fees are non-refundable.
All refund requests must be in writing (email is accepted) and submitted to the East Stroudsburg University Office of Conference Services.
- Refund requests made 10 weeks prior to the start of a camp will be refunded minus a $15 processing fee.
- Refund requests after that time are subject to the $100 non-refundable deposit.
- Requests must be made no later than two weeks after the camp ends.
- Any requests made after this date will not be disregarded (mitigating circumstances will be considered).
- Campers who leave during the week due to injury or illness will receive a pro-rated refund based on the number of days that services were rendered (minus the $100 deposit).
- Camp participants who must cancel their registrations due to injuries (inside 10 weeks of camp) must supply an appropriate medical note from a doctor or hospital indicating reason for cancellation.
- No refunds will be given to campers who are sent home for disciplinary reasons.
Please note that refunds will not be issued without written confirmation from parent or guardian, stating that the camper’s parent/guardian is aware of ESU Warrior Camps refund policy and they understand that the processing/holding fee amount and all online registration fees are non-refundable.
The refund request may be emailed (email@example.com) or faxed (570-422-3918) note in the subject line “Camp Cancellation” and make sure to include camper name, camp name, camp dates and payment method (online, check, or money order).
In the event that a Warrior Sports Camp is cancelled due to low enrollment a full refund will be issued.
Please allow six to eight weeks for processing of any refunds.