The Camps are designed to develop both physical and mental skills of the game, with the ultimate goal for the camper to become a better softball player. Fundamentals, skills, drills, and competitions will be taught to lay a solid foundation, while preparing campers for all levels of the game. Individuals will be challenged to become more competitive and have fun while doing it.
I look forward to sharing the passion, knowledge, and experience of the game with you all!
- Work with Division I, II and III Coaches
- Work with ESU's top players
- 7 to 1 Camper to Staff Ratio
- Premier Practice and Training Facilities
- All campers should come prepared with cleats, sneakers and a glove. You are encouraged to bring your own bat, helmet and catcher’s gear. We will provide softball gear to you if you do not have your own.
- ESU Head Coach
- Former Division I Coach at University of Delaware and Iona College
- Rebuilt two Division I Programs into top of conference
- MAAC Coach of the Year 2010
- MAAC Champions 2010
- NPF Professional Softball Player - Catcher
- International Professional Player and Coach
- Lived in 15 plus countries playing ball and coaching
The camp staff is comprised of experienced college coaches, pitching coaches, pro players, and current players.
10am - 3pm Monday - Wednesday
Cover all aspects of defense: Pitching Mechanics, Throwing mechanics, Fielding, Positional Play, Short Game Defense, Mental Game, Live Play and Drills to Increase Speed, Strength and Quickness.
Cover all aspects of offense: Hitting mechanics, Short Game, Base Running, Leads, Live Hitting and Mental Approach.
WHAT TO BRING TO CAMP
- All campers should come prepared with cleats, sneakers and glove.
- Catchers should bring their own gear, if possible.
- Campers may bring their own bats and helmets.
- Helmets, bats and catcher’s gear will be provided if you do not have your own.
Campers dine in Dansbury Commons, the university student dining room. Nutritious all-you-can-eat meals are served, with salad and dessert bars.
ESU does not provide individuals with medical insurance. Each camper must provide their own medical insurance plan. ESU is not responsible for paying medical deductibles or hospital costs for any camper.
REFUND / CANCELLATION POLICY
For each week of camp and for each camper a non-refundable, non-transferable $100.00 processing/holding fee is required. All online registrations fees are non-refundable.
All refund requests must be in writing (email is accepted) and submitted to the East Stroudsburg University Office of Conference Services.
- Refund requests made 10 weeks prior to the start of a camp will be refunded minus a $15 processing fee.
- Refund requests after that time are subject to the $100 non-refundable deposit.
- Requests must be made no later than two weeks after the camp ends.
- Any requests made after this date will not be disregarded (mitigating circumstances will be considered).
- Campers who leave during the week due to injury or illness will receive a pro-rated refund based on the number of days that services were rendered (minus the $100 deposit).
- Camp participants who must cancel their registrations due to injuries (inside 10 weeks of camp) must supply an appropriate medical note from a doctor or hospital indicating reason for cancellation.
- No refunds will be given to campers who are sent home for disciplinary reasons.
Please note that refunds will not be issued without written confirmation from parent or guardian, stating that the camper’s parent/guardian is aware of ESU Warrior Camps refund policy and they understand that the processing/holding fee amount and all online registration fees are non-refundable.
The refund request may be emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org) or faxed (570-422-3918) note in the subject line “Camp Cancellation” and make sure to include camper name, camp name, camp dates and payment method (online, check, or money order).
In the event that a Warrior Sports Camp is cancelled due to low enrollment a full refund will be issued.
Please allow six to eight weeks for processing of any refunds.