Our camps feature one of the best small-camp experiences in the country. We love volleyball and want to share our knowledge and enthusiasm with athletes like yourself. Your enjoyment and improvement is critical to us. Thank you for your commitment to our sport. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Beautiful Camp Setting in the Pocono Mountains
- FOUR DAYS of learning and fun
- 6:1 Camper to Coach Ratio
- Max 45 campers per session!
- All camps will incorporate general skills, position specific drills and game play/competition.
- Breakout sessions will include goal setting, sports psychology, nutrition, conditioning and recruiting.
- Air conditioned gym, cafeteria and Residence Halls
- All you can eat meals
- Daily swim time
- 24 hour on-campus police coverage
- Check In - Sunday 1 - 1:45pm @ Hemlock Hall
- Check Out - Wednesday 12:30 - 1pm @ Hemlock Hall
- ESU Head Volleyball Coach
- Has coached at NCAA Division I, II, and III Schools
- Broke his college’s career kills record during the rally scoring era
- Coached ESU to best record in over a decade during his first season
Current ESU Volleyball Student-Athletes
4-Day Overnight Schedule
- 8 a.m. Breakfast
- 9 a.m. Session I (Individual Skill Training)
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch
- 1 p.m. Breakout session (Recruiting, Nutrition, Film)
- 2 p.m. Session 2 (Position Specific Training)
- 4:30 p.m. Dinner
- 6 p.m. Session 3 (Team Training)
- 8 p.m. Camp Activity (Swimming, Movie, Social)
- 10 p.m. Campers in Rooms
WHAT TO BRING TO CAMP
- sports bra
- tennis shoes
- sweat shirt
- street clothes if desired
- swim suit
- water bottle
- spending money (small amount)
- twin bed sheets
Campers dine in Dansbury Commons, the university student dining room. Nutritious all-you-can-eat meals are served, with salad and dessert bars.
ESU does not provide individuals with medical insurance. Each camper must provide their own medical insurance plan. ESU is not responsible for paying medical deductibles or hospital costs for any camper.
REFUND / CANCELLATION POLICY
For each week of camp and for each camper a non-refundable, non-transferable $100.00 processing/holding fee is required. All online registrations fees are non-refundable.
All refund requests must be in writing (email is accepted) and submitted to the East Stroudsburg University Office of Conference Services.
- Refund requests made 10 weeks prior to the start of a camp will be refunded minus a $15 processing fee.
- Refund requests after that time are subject to the $100 non-refundable deposit.
- Requests must be made no later than two weeks after the camp ends.
- Any requests made after this date will not be disregarded (mitigating circumstances will be considered).
- Campers who leave during the week due to injury or illness will receive a pro-rated refund based on the number of days that services were rendered (minus the $100 deposit).
- Camp participants who must cancel their registrations due to injuries (inside 10 weeks of camp) must supply an appropriate medical note from a doctor or hospital indicating reason for cancellation.
- No refunds will be given to campers who are sent home for disciplinary reasons.
Please note that refunds will not be issued without written confirmation from parent or guardian, stating that the camper’s parent/guardian is aware of ESU Warrior Camps refund policy and they understand that the processing/holding fee amount and all online registration fees are non-refundable.
The refund request may be emailed (email@example.com) or faxed (570-422-3918) note in the subject line “Camp Cancellation” and make sure to include camper name, camp name, camp dates and payment method (online, check, or money order).
In the event that a Warrior Sports Camp is cancelled due to low enrollment a full refund will be issued.
Please allow six to eight weeks for processing of any refunds.